Ad Code

Lil Yachty Battles With Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks on Everyday Struggle

If you didn't get a chance to see it, Lil Yachty visited Complex Studios to have a sit down for Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks new show 'Everyday Struggle' and the conversation got intense.

Alot of subjects were touch on including if Lil Yachty felt like he was better overall in his generation of hip-hop up against people like Lil Uzi Vert and 21 Savage. The "One Night" rapper responsed saying, "I look at Uzi as definitely my competition (and) 21, but I'm not even gonna lie, I believe I do the best business..."

As the conversation moved forward, Lil Yachty had the opportunity to clarify what he meant by saying "I'm the Creative Designer at Nautica bro. These people don't even let people like us in bro...Nineteen with red hair and diamond teeth they don't even let (people) with this color in bro, come on.

Check out the full interview below and tell us what you think: