Ad Code

Kanye West Dislikes Biggies Hit Beats

Kanye West on Atlanta Radio Station V-103
Expressing His Dislike For 'Biggie' Beats
Reported By  @KlearJ
In a recent interview with Atlanta's radio station V-103, Kanye West talks on many subjects which includes G.O.O.D. Music artist Cyhi The Prynce, his sit down with Sway and his problems with Nike. But, one that stands out is his views on the late Notorious B.I.G.'s hit songs "Big Poppa" & "Juicy".



“That ‘Juicy’ beat, I don’t like that beat man,” states Kanye about his dislike of the track. “And I don’t like the beat for throw your hands in the air if you a true player. I don’t like the Dr. Dre worm noise on the chorus. At all, till this day. I don’t imagine that Biggie like that that much either.”

Do you think that Kanye West was hating or do you agree?

Watch the video below: