Ad Code

CHECK IN - @ONEAL537 "Peanut Butter"


Now, when I first checked our email and saw the bio sent to me by Lower Eastside, Brooklyn, NY artist Ron Oneal, I wasn't the most impressed with his artwork for his upcoming mixtape "Son Of Rome", but once I heard his music that was sent, my thoughts totally changed. His latest single "Peanut Butter" gave me the feeling that I've missed from East Coast artist. Its catchy hook, sampling a line from Alabama-native Rich Boy's 2008 Platinum release "Throw Some D's" burned in my head for hours.

Upon reviewing the video for "Peanut Butter", I noticed that Ron Oneal looked very familiar to me. Then, after seeing his high promotion of rapper Rick Ross' Belaire Rose, two and two came together. Most of us remember Ron Oneal from WorldStarHipHop, when he spit bar after bar for "Rozay" that led to him getting the Boss' respect and contact info.

People like Ron Oneal keep sites like MicHustlinOnline promoting ONLY independent artist because we believe in breaking new talent into the industry. Follow Ron Oneal on Twitter @Oneal537 .

Check out his latest "Peanut Butter" right now and subscribe to his YouTube channel. Make sure you tellum Mic Hustlin Online sent you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments