Ad Code

Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Gain Attention To His Music

Rapper Shoots Himself In The Face To Gain Attention To His Music Look at what Black Talk just found! Indiana rapper by the name of Kasper Knight decided to go to drastic measures to get some attention to his music! This very brave (or very stupid) individual shot himself in the face for your views. Knight says that he wanted someone to film him giving himself a gunshot wound, but no one was down for it. So, he decided to do it on his own. In the caption for his Facebook video, he claimed that the pain wasn’t really a big deal. He quoted in his post saying, “Anyway, this was really nothing. I’ve been shot a couple of time before and this was like a 4 out of 10 on the pain scale after the initial impact,” Knight said. “I look slightly disorientated after the blast. That’s because my ears were ringing in pain. It was hard to focus on sound and although I assumed that I swallowed the bullet I wasn’t quite sure.” Comment in the section below and let us know what you think about this. Did you follow him afterward? Would this make you listen to his music? Do you think that this was a smart move?