Ad Code

Lil Yachty FINALLY Explains The 'Cello' Mistake On "Peek-A-Boo"


A lot of people gave Lil Yachty a lot of slack for a line in his single "Peek-A-Boo". The line that everyone refers to in the song is when the 'One Night' artist said: "My new bitch yellow, She blow that dick like a cello."

After hearing this line, fans and haters instantly took to social media to drag Yachty through the mud.

Recently, Genius caught up with Lil Yachty for their "Verified" segment and asked him to break down the lyrics.

Once he repeated the infamous line, he stopped the interview and said, "Before you come at me, I'ma let you know. I blame my A&R because he listened to that song many times and he allowed me to say that."

He went on to say, "I guess for a second, I thought a cello was a woodwind instrument, and it is not. And nobody ever said shit..."

What do you think? Do you think that it was an honest mistake or just a way to troll his fanbase?

Check Out the full video below and tell us what you think:



Oh yeah. By The Way, check out Lil Yachty's new album Teenage Emotions right now!