Ad Code

Snoop Dogg Slated To Release A New Gospel Album

We all know that Snoop Dogg is one of the most versatile artist in the Hip-Hop Industry doing gangsta rap, reggae (Reincarnation on which he changed his name to Snoop Lion), Disco-Funk (Bush on which he changed his name back to Snoop Dogg and enlisted Pharrell Williams to give him a disco sound) and now he is ready to do a Gospel Album?

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!!

In a recent interview with on Beats 1 Radio 'The Pharmacy', Snoop Dogg explained why he wanted to go in the direction of making a new spiritual album. The Dogfather said, "It’s always been on my heart. I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business and doing this and doing that (sic). But I just feel like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now."

And you know, in all Snoop Dogg fashion, he had to recruit someone that would help him to get this task done. He went on to say, “Me, Faith Evans, we talked about it heavily, because she feels like she wants to get down with me,” he shared. “All the people I know from Charlie Wilson to Jeffrey Osborne, whoever I want to get down with. We gone make it right (sic).”



We at Mic Hustlin are gonna pray for you Brother Snoop. We are going to pray that, whatever journey you are on right now, you find the one that you will be content with. Because everyone is welcome in the congregation, even a gangbangin, funk sangin, weed smokin, rag danglin, hoe ranglin rasta like you my brother.