Ad Code

Young Dro Clears Up Romper Rumors


All of this week, the hip-hop community has been going crazy over rumors that there may be a production of male romper as a new fashion trend. The internet has been calling out those who have chosen to rock their RompHim-inspired apparel.

Recent, a photo surfaced on Twitter of Grand Hustle rapper Young Dro in what was perceived to be a tropical blue with pink accents romper. His eclectic style made him out to be a target as the first male to rock one. The photo carried the caption, "Young Dro looking like a hidden Character trapped inside a tropical Skittles bag,".


The Southern rapper has now come forward to prove that he was, in fact, wearing two different articles of clothing, and not one that, as he put it, “connect to my nuts.”

“I don’t know what y’all thinking, my boy,” Young Dro said. “But I don’t wear no romper, man. Check this out … This is a pair of shorts right here. Now this. This is the shirt that matches the shorts. You see what I’m saying? I don’t wear romper shit, man. What the fuck? Y’all think I’m finna put on some shit that connect to my nuts? Man, you got me fucked up, bruh.”

Now we have seen weird fashions in hip-hop, but if this was to catch on as one, this would be entirely too far. We already have a rapper that likes dresses, we have a most that like tights, let's not add the romper too.

What do y'all think? Watch the video then comment below.